How ERIKS adapts to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) constraints
The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers is our top priority. Here are the measures we have taken to ensure everyone’s safety and to keep providing the services and products that you require.
- You can join our sales departments from 08:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our office staff gladly help you from their home office. You can contact them through the use of emails, telephone, Skype and Microsoft Teams.
- Your orders will still be delivered. Our logistics services and manufacturing remain fully operative. We are making every effort with our teams to meet the indicated deadlines, but the vagaries of the current health situation may worsen this promise.
- Intervention on customer sites : At your request, we can intervene on site to meet your urgent needs or troubleshooting. Our sales and field intervention teams are regularly made aware and informed on how to spot symptoms, prevent spreading, apply techniques hygiene.
- Visits of our sites :
- Visits to our own sites are limited but, if needed, all necessary measures are taken to ensure the safety of our employees and visitors.
- The reception areas of our sites (visitors and customers) are equipped with plexiglass partitions.
- Each visitor will be subjected to a temperature reading.
- Counters located in Cheminot and Décines stay open, with an adapted functioning :
- The access to counter in Cheminot is redesigned to allow you to buy the parts you need, or drop off your parts for repair. The counter is open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- The Décines multi-product counter is open; entry into the store will be regulated to ensure everyone's safety. Opening hours: from Monday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm and on Friday until 4:00 pm.
- The Hoses counter in Décines is also open.
- Service providers working on the Décines site :
- Always go first to the reception desk where someone will welcome you.
- We will take your temperature before any intervention.
- Wear a mask during the entire duration of the intervention on our site (if you do not have one, we will provide one).
We are monitoring our suppliers and their stock/production output to ensure we have the products that our customers require. If necessary, we will look for alternatives to ensure the best possible supplies to our customers. We strictly follow the recommendations of the government.